Thursday, January 03, 2008

i've been a busy little bee lately...

now that the holidays are over and i've been able to recuperate, i've been hard at work making new things for my shop! for starters, my parents gave me this *fantastic* gift to make sewing just that much more fun:

and look at what yummy things i've been able to whip up since! all items are for sale HERE.
patchwork log cabin pillow made of amy butler fabrics from the lotus line

whimsical fruit super absorbent kitchen towel made of alexander henry fabrics.

i've also got 2 more baby quilts nearly finished and ready to go into the shop within the next few days so check back within a few days for some sneak peeks :)
i'll leave you with a few fun pictures from my holiday weekend!

2 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

Congrats on your interview! I hope it went well and that you get good news soon.

Your quilts are lovely. HEather Bailey has new stuff coming out soon! Well, in the next few months. I'm not sure how it could get any better but I'm eager to see what the second line looks like.

Take care!

Angela Christenson said...

What a cute dog you have, I really like your choices of fabric, and your sewing machine looks very nice.