Tuesday, November 13, 2007

moving day is fast approaching!

so i have these little rituals. and sometimes i get behind on them because i am too overwhelmed with school, my internship, job hunting, visits to my parents and scott and naps (lol-those really aren't overwhelming but are much needed after everything i do all week). so i JUST sat down and created my calendar for the rest of november/beginning of december and wow. i will be moved out of my apartment in 16 days. SIXTEEN DAYS! omigod...i need to seriously start packing because i have tons of stuff hoarded into my little apartment. i did make my first attempt at taking things back home and have gotten all my dishes (minus my cocktail/wine glasses) back home, along with some picture frames and my quilting/crafting library. i think it's the stuff in my bedroom that is making my cringe at the idea of packing. especially because i know it just leads to unpacking....my next UNFAVORITE thing to do. now add onto that six papers that have to be written in that short time frame, plus a massive edit/refining of my final senior advertising/public relations campaign, and trying to find a job and you've got one tired gal. so i'll leave you with some pictures from my apartment that will no longer be mine in a mere 16 days.

No comments: