Saturday, November 24, 2007

thanksgiving re-coop

hope everyone had a fantastic and full-tummy thanksgiving! i know i did...it was to great to see all the relatives that i only get to see a few times a year. my aunt and uncle helped me spruce up my resume so i can start sending it out in insane mass quantities.
onto other fun things...this weekend i finished my quilt top for my baby pinwheel quilt, and i am really loving it.
today is scott and my 4 month anniversary and he treated me to the movie august rush because i've been begging to see it since the first preview. everyone MUST GO SEE THIS MOVIE. it was incredible! i loved every minute of it and the music & story gave me the chills.

this movie just makes my wanting to learn the cello even stronger...i've wanted to play since the 4th grade, but focused on piano and voice instead. today was a pretty lazy day...after the movie i came home and had dinner with my family, took a little nap-per-roo and worked on my quilt while watching elf with will ferrell...its hard to sew and laugh at the same time!

1 comment:

Angela Christenson said...

I absolutely loved this movie. What other movie did the mother play in? She looks very familiar. I didn't really like R. Williams playing the mean guy part.