Thursday, March 27, 2008

i heart fabric

i logged some late night hours into "the sweatshop" last night, but i had no other choice....i find it really hard to tap into my creative flow during daylight! does anyone else feel that way??? or does the cheese stand alone? i've got tons of fabrics coming in, all of which are slowly enveloping the chair that they currently reside on, loads of unfinished projects, and new projects, so it seemed inevitable that i was going to be down there all night. let's just say i went to sleep when the sun was coming up and kids were getting on the school bus! lol...so i thought i'd share some of the fruits of my labor BUT blogger is being weird and not letting me upload my pics, so those will come when i'm able to upload, but until then...

just a sampling of my growing fabric stash-it's like a giant candy dish for the creative mind :)

3 comments:

Angela Christenson said...

What beautiful fabric choices.

I am almost done w/ my quilt. I have chosen to handstitch the back binding verses machine. I will post it soon.

Hope you had a good Manday!!

Leigh-Ann said...

verrrrry yummy!!!

i totally work best in the middle of the night! two cheeses we can be ;)

Amber Ulmer said...

omg...im pretty much hyperventilating at all of that yummy fabric. i have just started sewing and i am hooked... now just to find some amazing fabric!!! Those are lovely... just lovely... makes my heart happy! xoxo