Saturday, October 06, 2007

i <3 pumpkin farms

i love autumn. the changing vibrant colored leaves, pumpkin farms, sweaters & scarves with no jackets, hot chocolate(Martha Stewart Magazine-feb07). how cute is that marshmallow detailing? i might have to do this for scott on sweetest day! lol...anyways, i just really REALLY love fall and everything that comes with it.


i am itching to finish a bunch of projects that i've been working on for my etsy shop....such cute stuff! (sometimes i have a hard time parting with handmade things...i think its genetic, my dad is the same way). so keep posted...and check the shop in about a week!


my senior PR campaigns class is really keeping me busy this semester. SO MUCH TO DO. this weekend i am slaving over a huge tri-fold stand for press tabling, custom water bottle labels with our clients logo on, name tags, and i have to compile my entire groups 20-page draft. did i mention i am NOT a fan of vista's microsoft word-i HATE it. it ruins my day. so i am off to try and get most of this done before tomorrow because i get to spend the day with scott :) i will be heading to my parents house to do all of this, because i have to take care of this lil furbaby while my parents are at pumpkin fest in door county(i'm so *jealous*)

1 comment:

Yummers! said...

I saw your comment on Rachel D's blog and saw WI mentioned. So I read your blog and saw you live in Shorewood. I grew up in Glendale and went to Nicolet HS. But that was many years ago. Now I live in DePere/Green Bay and yes... am avid Packer fan. This year is such fun with Brett breaking records and their winning streak.

Do you know of a good quilt shop in the Milwaukee area??? I have checked Google but the stores are often out of business. I'd love to run down there this week and shop.

I'm also a scrapper... doing more digi these days but do love to get my hands full of glue too.

Come visit my site!
Joni