Thursday, October 25, 2007

no halloween fun for me :(

sadly, i'm kinda bummed out....my fun halloween plans for scott and i to go to chicago have fallen through, so now scott is working friday and saturday and i'll most likely end up going to pleasant prairie shopping with my mom (which isn't so bad, but i was looking forward to dressing up, etc.)

in other news, things with my roommate have gotten overly tense and i have decided that it's time for me to move out. with my graduating in a month and looking for a full-time job, i think it's better for me anyway to move away from the east side "college" area and start somewhere where i can concentrate on getting my professional life started and begin looking for a new apartment (my 1st one bedroom!) but i'm grateful that my parents are letting me move back in for a few months to save some $$$.


plus that means i'll access to the sewing machine 24/7!!! this makes me VERY happy :) i've been whipping up a few of these pretties on the machine recently....
just added this one to the shop today, and will be updating the shop again after the weekend...i definitely be adding another pillow and a baby quilt. lately this is the one activity that really calms my mind. i've been incredibly stressed out with all the work i have been doing for my PR event (which is now over) and my internship, not to mention the tense-roommate situation, that it's nice to just sit and tune it all out and create something pretty out of my stress & anxiety.

No comments: