Thursday, October 11, 2007

juicy...

so this was a total labor of love. i designed the quilt top myself, and some of the pieces were so small and frustrating to work with, but i *love* the end result...i would totally make this pattern again, only maybe on a larger scale to save my sanity :) just put it in the shop this morning!
so next week thursday, my mom is hosting an open house for a woman in our neighborhood who suffering from breast cancer. she works for arbonne international and will be donating 15% of all her sales and $25 for every show booked to the woman's benefit and to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. So I thought I'd pitch in to! I'll have my quilts there and will donate 15% of my sales as well. And as you can tell....i really love pink, its in all my quilts, so it fits with the theme of the open house.
Tonight I am cooking dinner for Scott and watching Grey's Anatomy before i have to go to work (bleh...cocktailing til 2am). I can't wait to see what is gonna happen...even though i'm pretty mad at meredith for messing with mcdreamy's emotions AGAIN. c'mon...addison is gone now!

No comments: