Saturday, September 08, 2007

and so it begins....



Welcome to my blog! I have always been the kind of girl that loves to write things down, a place to work out all the idea I have going on in my head. I want this blog to be a place where I can express and share my thoughts, my creativity, my life, and everything in between.

With the intent of my blog out in the open, I suppose I should let you know a big about myself. I am 22 finishing up my public relations degree in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I can’t wait to be finished with college. My dream job in wedding planning and event coordination. I am constantly daydreaming about how much my life is about to change after graduation…I will probably miss napping the most. I am obsessed with decorating, wedding websites, shows, and Martha stewart magazines, and love a good dose of celebrity gossip. I love to create. Period. scrapbooking, painting, and recently have learned how to quilt and am *in love* with the sewing machine. I’ve already asked for one for a Christmas gift! I have to thank Rachel Denbow of Red Velvet Art for the intrigue into the quilting world. How quickly I have been sucked into the process of choosing the lush and vibrant fabrics, prints, designs, etc. My favorite fabrics hail from the genius that is Heather Bailey and Amy Butler. I am really enjoying this newfound desire to be domestic (and my boyfriend finds it cute too! He gets just as excited about my projects as I do, which just makes him all the more charming to me <3>



Though I have been through plenty of downs, and a few ups these past months, I feel so incredibly blessed and grateful to have found my boyfriend Scott. We are so in love and I have never been happier. I know we will have a beautiful future together and we have my best friend/Scott’s cousin Monica to thank for introducing us. We attended Scott’s friend Scooter’s wedding this past Friday and guess who caught the garter?! I will forever be a hopeless romantic and was so freakin excited about him catching that thing! Haha. But the bride threw the bouqet into a wall…soo….by default, all his buddies made me dance with Scott like I had actually caught it!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: