Wednesday, September 26, 2007

happy hump day :)

i can't believe it's already wednesday....it seems like i just got back from the gloriousness that was this past weekend up in green bay (anyone follow football?!) i got to witness history in the making as brett favre tied dan marino's record! pretty cool for my first nfl packers football game. here's a picture of me and scott in lambeau field:
alright, i have to vent for just a minute....i'm working on a group project for my senior capstone requirement in order to graduate this december. i'm in a group with satan in female form. i'm convinced. she is out to get me....or at least cause me to have a mental breakdown. i'll spare you all the details, but let's just say i will be 1,000 times happier after tomorrow morning's presentation is over. and then i have an interview for an internship. so wish me luck! to offset some of the wicked stress i was feeling overwhelmed by, i watched me some dancing with the stars (guilty pleasure! hehe) and bought some
photobooth albums and a tote from Leigh-Ann over at FreckledNest :) pictures to be posted once i get my hands on these yummy goodies!

1 comment:

Quiet Violet said...

Hi there!

I was looking at Rachel's "Bling" blog and found you (somehow) through that contest thing she's doing.

Let me tell you... you're just the bee's knees! Totally cute!!

I don't ahave my Blog up yet.. but it's all in the works. :)

Have a great day!

-Steph