Wednesday, September 26, 2007

yes. i'm procrastinating....

  • i'm sick of typing this freaking paper.
  • all i want to do is pass out and be able to sleep in.
  • sadly, none of this is going to happen.
  • i will most likely get only 5 hours of sleep tonight.

  • i still have no idea what i am going to wear to my interview tomorrow.

  • i'm not even stressing about it. weird.

  • i love to make lists when completely unnecessary


on a completely different topic...i thought i would share some of my most recent scrapbook layouts that i accomplished (haha...as in this summer recent!) i secretly can't wait for graduation because it means my crafts won't have to take the back burner anymore and i can just do what makes me happy:)





and this yumminess is in my shop...on *SALE* for only $10! it looks great in a black frame with a black & white photo-something unique for yourself or for a wedding gift <3

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

awesome layouts!